Klein Journeyman™ Lineman’s Pliers
Klein Tools has been manufacturing some of the world’s finest pliers for more than 150 years. The High-Leverage Side-Cutting Pliers has 46-Percent greater cutting and gripping power because the rivet is closer to the cutting edge. This Pliers has cutting knives powerful enough to cut screws, nails, and most hardened wire. Klein’s trademark dual-material Journeyman handle has a soft outer surface for comfort, and a hard inner material for toughness and durability.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Add To Cart To See Price
Klein Journeyman Lineman's Pliers Features
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- State-of-the-art, dual-material Journeyman™ handles provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength and durability
- Hard, black material for toughness and durability
- Soft material on the outer surface for comfort and a firm grip
- Color-coded handles allow quick identification of the tool
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish
|Dimensions||3 × 2 in|
Tapered nose, Heavy duty, Crimping die
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.