Klein Heavy-Duty Lineman’s Pliers
These Lineman’s Pliers feature induction hardened cutting knives for long life. The 2000 series blades are designed for heavy-duty cutting of ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire. The high-leverage design provides 46-Percent greater cutting power than other plier designs. Exclusive handle tempering absorbs the ”snap” when cutting wire. Pick up these Klein’s and feel the difference.
Contact us with any questions you may have.
Add To Cart To See Price
Klein Lineman's Pliers Features
- Cuts ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- High-leverage design. Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 46-percent greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs
- Induction hardened cutting knives for long life
- Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble
- Streamlined design with sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws
- Unique handle tempering helps absorb the ''snap'' when cutting wire
- Precision-hardened plier head for on-the-job toughness
- Custom, US-made tool steel
- Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification
- ''Handform'' handles for full gripping and cutting power
- Features combination polished and black-oxide finish
|Dimensions||14 × 6 × 3 in|
Standard, Hi-visibility, 5/8" Bolt thread, Heavy duty
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.