CEMENTEX LINEMEN’S PLIERS FOR ACSR
New England style double insulated Linemen’s Pliers, a great addition to your tool collection, are tested to 10,000-Volt and rated for use up to 1000-Volt AC and 1500-Volt DC. This lineman’s plier gives increased cutting and gripping power. It features a New England styled head for easier access to tight areas. Cutting edges are induction hardened for extended life and high visibility ergonomic comfort grip handles have slip guards. The length is 9-Inch. NFPA 70E standard, and CSA-Z462. These double-insulated tools are tested at 10,000 VAC and are rated at 1,000 VAC when used on energized parts. They are made in the USA and comply with IEC 900 and ASTM F1505-01 standards. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails & most hardened wire.
- High-leverage side cutting pliers with New England nose.
- Sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
- Heavy-duty cutting knives. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire.
Contact us if you have any questions.
CEMENTEX LINEMEN'S PLIERS FOR ACSR
High-leverage side cutting linemen's pliers with New England nose.
Sure-gripping, cross-hatched knurled jaws.
Heavy-duty cutting knives. Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire.
Weight: 1.15 lbs.
Jaw Length: 1-9/16″
Cutting Edge: 15/16″
Cementex Double-insulated Tools:
- Comply with the IEC 60900 standard
- Comply with ASTM F1505 standard
- Help you meet requirements of OSHA Safety-Related Work Practices, NFPA 70E Standard and CSA-Z462
Cementex Double-insulated Tools are:
- Tested to 10,000 VAC and rated for 1,000 VAC when working on live parts
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Marked with the international safety symbol – △ 1000V
|Dimensions||9 × 3 × 1 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.