MILWAUKEE SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Lineman’s Fiberglass Drill Bits
The SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Lineman’s Fiberglass Drill Bits are engineered to deliver cleaner, straight through holes in composite and fiberglass utility poles and crossarms. The carbide tip design reduces friction, allowing you to make faster, cleaner cuts while maintaining best life. The fiberglass drill bits can pass through power utility poles and arms in a single pass.
These bits maximize productivity by eliminating the need to flip over the pole, line up holes, and drill through the other side. The heated treated carbon 7/16″” hex shank increases strength and durability when drilling through fiberglass and composite power utility poles. Pair these bits with the MILWAUKEE® Hex Utility High Torque Impact Wrench (2865-20) for ultimate performance.
Contact us if you have any questions.
MILWAUKEE SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty Lineman's Fiberglass Drill Bits
- Optimized Flute Geometry for cleaner material ejection.
- Carbide tipped cutting edges reduce friction for increased speed of cut.
- 7/16" hex shank for quick connection. Optimized for the M18 Fuel 7/16 Hex Utility High Torque Impact Wrench.
- Designed for drilling into fiberglass and composite utility poles and arms. Not Recommended for concrete poles.
- Laser etched for easy identification
- SHOCKWAVE Impact Duty™ Lineman's Accessories
|Dimensions||22 × 1.5 × 1.5 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.