MILWAUKEE Circular Saw Metal Cutting Blade, 5-3/8″
MILWAUKEE® Metal Circular Saw Blades were specifically designed to exceed the expectations of contractors for blade life, cut quality, and speed in the most demanding metal cutting applications – without a lubricant. A hand-tensioned, hardened alloy steel body extends blade life and delivers the highest quality cuts available. Carbide Tipped teeth with Alternate Top Bevel grind shear through metal leaving burr-free, cool-to-touch cuts.
Contact us if you have any questions.
MILWAUKEE Circular Saw Metal Cutting Blade, 5-3/8"
- Engineered with cobalt infused tungsten carbide to extend cutting life
- Laser-cut vibration dampening slots minimize heat, sound, noise
- Blades are ideal for dry metal cutting
- Designed to provide clean cutting and a burr-free finish
- Laser cut blades to reduce wobble and vibration
- Cobalt infused tungsten carbide extends blade's cutting life
- Cuts cooler for immediate handling and less down time
|Dimensions||5.4 × 5.4 × 1 in|
|Number of Teeth||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.