MILWAUKEE 1-1/4″ TCT Annular Cutter 2″ Depth
Milwaukee Tungsten Carbide Tipped Annular Cutters offer an Advanced Tooth Geometry that Cuts, Cleans, and Clears while drilling, leading to Faster Holes and Longer Life. The cutters displace less material for the same size hole as the competition, giving you fast, burr-free holes in hard metal materials including Stainless Steel and Cast Iron. All Milwaukee Tungsten Carbide Tipped Annular Cutters have a 3/4″ Weldon Shank for use with most small magnetic drill presses and large magnetic drill presses with the correct arbor.
Contact us if you have any questions.
MILWAUKEE 1-1/4" TCT Annular Cutter 2" Depth
- Faster Holes: Thin-Wall Construction removes less material
- Longer Life: Advanced Tooth Geometry engages 50% of teeth into cutting, and 50% into cleaning, extending life of the cutter
- Versatile Design: 3/4" Weldon Shank
- Advanced Tooth Geometry cuts, cleans, and clears the material while drilling
- Thin-Wall Design efficiently removes material for increased hole speed
- For use in Hard Metal applications
- Use with Pin: 49-59-0014
- Cannot be resharpened
- Made in China
- Includes 1-piece
|Dimensions||3.64 × 1.25 × 1.25 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.