KLEIN TOOLS Thermal Imager for iPhone
The Klein Tools TI222 Thermal Imager for iOS Devices has 10,800 pixels delivering excellent resolution to troubleshoot hot and cold spots. This Thermal Imager is perfect for detecting hot spots in panels, on wiring, or on parts of equipment; helping find sources of energy loss within a home/building; helps detect moisture behind walls and flooring; clogs in pipes; and much more. Fits phone cases up to 1/16-Inch (1.5 mm). Phone cases thicker than 1/16-Inch (1.5 mm) may require removal of case for secure connection. Easily capture, store, and share thermal images and video through the Klein Tools Thermal Imager App, available for free in the App Store.
Contact us if you have any questions.
KLEIN TOOLS Thermal Imager for iOS
- Thermal Imager for iOS Devices has 10,800 pixels to deliver excellent resolution for troubleshooting hot and cold spots
- Fits phone cases up to 1/16-Inch (1.5 mm); phone cases thicker than 1/16-Inch (1.5 mm) may require removal of case for secure connection
- Easily capture, store and share thermal images and video, including time-lapse video
- Features touch screen temperature, high/low temperatures, and differential temperature readout
- View temperature ranges from -4 to 752-Degree Fahrenheit (-20 to 400-Degree Celsius) in three color palettes; ironbow, rainbow, or grayscale
- Includes high/low temperature alarms to monitor systems
- Compatible with iOS devices 11 and higher
- Klein Tools Thermal Imager App is available for free in the App Store
- Durable 6.6-Foot (2 m) drop test protection
|Dimensions||4 × 3 × 3 in|
High and Low Temperature Points, Touch-Point Temperature, Options for Temperature Alarms, Time-Lapse Video, 3 Color Palettes
<60 mK at 25°C
8 to 14 μm
-4° to 752°F (-20° to 400°C)
+/-2°C or 2% (whichever is greater). Not calibrated below 10°C (14°F)
|Field of View||
Horizontal: 50°, Vertical: 50°
0.01 to 0.99, Adjustable
Ironbow, Rainbow, and Grayscale
|Max Frames Per Second||
Powered from External Device
Hard Storage Case with Carabiner and Instructions
Aluminum Housing, Electronic Components
CE and UKCA
Thermal Imager, Thermal Imager w/Pelican Case
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.