Digital Voltage Indicator Kit, 100V to 500kV, w/Overhead Hook Probes and Proof Tester
The Greenlee DVI-500/K06 (52068906) Digital Voltage Indicator Kit with Overhead Hook Probes and Proof Tester, 100V to 500kV, 60Hz, is designed to be used on both transmission and distribution systems in overhead and underground applications. The DVI-500 indicates voltage from 0.1kV to 500kV and is auto-ranging.
The DVI-500 displays voltage on a large 1.45 in. LED display with a 3-digit readout. In addition, an audible alarm alerts the user to the presence of voltage above 100VAC.
The DVI-500 is very easy to use, since there are no range selector switches or settings to be made – simply contact the conductor and read the display. The DVI features an auto shut-off function and will turn off after 4 minutes of inactivity.
The DVI-500/K06 Digital Voltage Indicator Kit includes two overhead probes: a large 6 in. overhead hook probe (HP-DVI-6) for transmission system use and a smaller 2 in. overhead hook probe (HP-DVI-2) for distribution system use. Simply attach the correct probe for the proper overhead application.
The DVI-500/K06 kit also includes the PT-DVI Proof Tester, which generates high voltage AC for testing the DVI. It should be used before and after each use to verify proper operation of the voltage indicator.
Digital Voltage Indicator Kit, 100V to 500kV
- 1 - DVI-500 Voltage Indicator
- 1 - Overhead Hook Probe, 2 in. Diameter Opening (HP-DVI-2)
- 1 - Overhead Hook Probe, 6 in. Diameter Opening (HP-DVI-6)
- 1 - Proof-Tester Digital Voltage Indicator Tester (PT-DVI)
- 1 - Plastic Carrying Case (CS-DVI-5)
- Measures voltage from 0.1kV to 500kV line-to-ground
- Suitable for overhead and underground applications
- Indicates voltage on large 3-digit LED display
- Voltage readout distinguishes between nominal and induced voltages
- Ideal for field use with compact, rugged and lightweight polycarbonate housing
- Produces audible indication when voltage is detected
- Auto-ranging with no range selector switch or settings required
- Built-in universal spline for attaching standard hotstick (sold separately)
- Auto-shutoff function and low battery indication
- Powered by field-replaceable 9V lithium or alkaline battery
- Included Proof-Tester Digital Voltage Indicator Tester generates high voltage AC for to confirm proper operation of unit
- Supplied with overhead hook probes
- Operating Voltage Range: 0.1 to 500 kV (0.1kV - 9.9kV and 10kV - 500kV)
- Operating Frequency: 60Hz
- Accuracy: Laboratory calibrated to +/- 3%; Typical overhead line in compact overhead three phase +/- 10%; Other applications up to +/- 25%
|Dimensions||14 × 12 × 6 in|
Greenlee, HDE Electric
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.