CHANCE Compact Telescoping Disconnect Stick, 7′
TELESCOPING TOOL, 7’2″, The Telescoping Disconnect Stick offer maximum convenience. The universal end fitting on the insulated top section accepts a wide variety of attachments so that the lineman can disconnect switches, replace cutout tubes and reclose, remove pole covers, prune trees and complete many other overhead tasks . . . all with one tool.
Contact us if you have any questions.
CHANCE Compact Telescoping Disconnect Stick, 7'
- Chance Telescoping Tools are designed and built for long life
- Tested per OSHA & ASTM F711
- Allow linemen to perform many routine jobs from ground level
- Universal end fitting on insulated top section accepts a wide variety of attachments
- This allows lineman to disconnect switches and replace cutout tubes
- Also allows lineman to remove pole covers, prune trees, plus other overhead tasks
- Heavy-duty, spring-loaded plastic buttons keep extended tool sections locked in place
- As each section extends and slightly twists, buttons also pop securely into place
|Dimensions||35 × 4.4 × 4.4 in|
You may also like…
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.