CHANCE Link Sticks
Link Sticks are 1-1/4″ diameter fiberglass poles with steel hook on one end and butt swivel on the other end. 4,000 lb. working load.
Contact us if you have any questions.
$184.86 – $197.73
Chance Link Sticks are 1 1/4" diameter
- To permit hot-line work with a nylon-strap ratchet hoist, a properly applied link stick insulates the hoist from an energized conductor
- 1 ¼”-diameter Epoxiglas pole with a steel hook on one end
- Features butt swivel on end opposite of steel hook
- Attach the hook of the stick to a wire grip using the hot stick eye to operate hook
- Complete application by connecting nylon-strap hoist to link stick butt swivel and to pole or cross-arm
- Rated working load: 4,000 lb.
|Length Between Fittings||
15", 18", 24", 36"
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.