A bronze body tower clamp with flat serrated jaws that have a 1-1/2″ capacity. It has a drilled terminal to accept threaded ferrules. The fault current rating is 43,000 amps for 15 cycles and 30,000 amps for 30 cycles. It accommodates conductors up to 2-1/2″ and accepts pressure type ferrules.
Contact Us to order or for more information.
- Tower & Flat-Face Ground Clamp
- Continuous Current 400A
- Fault Current 43kA for 15 cycles or 30kA for 30 cycles
- Main Line Range Max. 1.5" Angles or 1.5" Flat
- Main Line Range Min. 1/8"
- Jumper Range Max. 4/0 Grd. Cable w/ Threaded Stud
- Jumper Range Min. #2 Grd. Cable w/ Threaded Stud
- ASTM Type I, Class B, Grade 5
- Jaws Serrated
- Ferrule Threaded
|Dimensions||8 × 6 × 4 in|
Shotgun Eye, T-Handle
Drilled, Tapped, Pressure
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.