STOCKade ST400i Cordless Utility Stapler
The Stockade ST400i is the world’s first 4mm diameter / 9 Gauge cordless utility stapler that makes utility work faster, easier, and safer for linemen.
This utility stapler is revolutionizing stapling in the utility industry. It is safe and allows you to fire staples with one hand, allowing you to keep your second hand out of harm’s way.
The ST400i has outstanding power to drive staples to your desired depth – powered by fuel cells (included with staples) and Li-ion batteries (3000 staples per charge). You can also easily erect an electric fence with PEL/Speedrite/Stafix Power Staple Wood Post Claw Insulators.
- Portable – no need for compressors or airlines
- Fast, high output design drives up to 2 staples per second
- Ergonomic design for comfort in periods of high use
- Hose free for work in remote situations
- Adjustable depth of drive for greater flexibility with staple placement
- Quick clear nose to reduce downtime
- Top load magazine for easy and fast re-loading
- Sequential trigger system which provides improved operator safety
- V-Notch guide and wire guide to ensure correct staple placement and improved holding power
- Fixes PEL/Speedrite/Stafix Power Staple Wood Post Claw Insulator (with Insulator Guide Attachment)
- 2 Batteries provided per kit so you will never run out of power
Contact us if you have any questions
|Product Code||ST4iAP1 (AU/NZ), ST4IUK1 (UK), ST4INA1 (CA/USA)|
|Product Size (WxHxD)||4.33" x 14.56" x 16.92" (110mm x 370mm x 430mm)|
|Packaged Size (WxHxD)||6.29" x 18.50" x 20.07" (160mm x 470mm x 510mm)|
|Tool Weight||9.25 lbs (4.2kg)|
|Packaged Weight||17.63 lbs (8.0kg)|
|Quantity Per Pack||1|
|Cycle Rate Per Second||2 staples per second|
|Magazine Capacity||50 staples (approx 2 strips)|
|Battery Capacity (Maximum)||Up to 3,000 staples per battery|
|Fuel Cell Capacity||Up to 500-750 staples per fuel cell between 4°C and 49°C (39°F and 120°F)|
|Staple Range Length||1 1/2", 1 3/4" and 2" (40mm, 45mm and 50mm)|
|Staple Diameter||9 Gauge (4.0mm)|
|Staple Type||Hot dipped pre-galvanized 90% Zn 10% AL 240gm, (class 3 coating weight)|
|Battery Recharge||2 hours|
|Fuel Cell||STOCKade Impulse Fuel Cell|
|Fuel Cell & Battery Storage Temperature||5°F to 120.2°F (-15°C to 49°C)|
|Rated Input Voltage Battery Charger||100-240V 50/60Hz AC or 10-16V DC|
|Rated Output Voltage Battery Charger||3.7V 2.1A|
|Dimensions||22 × 20 × 8 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.