Milwaukee Radius™ LED Compact Site Light
The Milwaukee M18™ RADIUS™ Compact Site Light is the Most Versatile Light on Site. It is the world’s first high output cordless site light on the market and provides light in the task, area, and overhead applications. The compact LED job site light offers 4,400 lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output. Our portable site light provides enough light to illuminate large work areas and can be turned down to as low as 1,000 lumens for working in confined areas. A high-impact polycarbonate lens and IP54 ingress protection allow it to live in the toughest job site conditions. Our high-quality LEDs never need to be replaced and are backed by a limited lifetime warranty. MILWAUKEE® RADIUS™ Site Lights provide maximum coverage for the task, area, or overhead applications with their ability to fill an entire workspace with 360 degrees of light.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Milwaukee Radius LED Site Light Features
- 4,400 Lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output
- TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output provides a neutral white color and produces an even beam pattern for clearer visibility
- Task, Area, and Overhead Lighting
- High Impact Polycarbonate Lens
- AC In and Out: String up to 10 together
- Protected AC Plugs
- Powered by M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery or Extension Cord
- Self-Centering Metal Hook for Easy Overhead Hanging
- 180° and 360° Electronic Light Control
- Low Battery Indicator
- LED Limited Lifetime Warranty: LEDs never need to be replaced
- Part of the M18™ System, featuring 200+ solutions
- IP54 Rated: Water and Dust Resistant
|Dimensions||10.5 × 9.2 × 10.5 in|
Cordless or Corded
(XC5.0) 2 hr/ 4 hr/ 8 hr
5 Year Tool
|Milwaukee Battery Type|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.