Milwaukee M18™ Cable Stripper
The Milwaukee M18™ Cable Stripper vastly improves the cable stripping experience. With no exposed blades, the cordless cable stripper provides safer stripping than with a knife. The cable stripper’s compact, right-angle design allows you to maneuver it more easily in tight spaces with less strain on the wrist. The bushing design and adjustable depth gauge deliver cleaner, more accurate and consistent strips across all sizes. The cable jacket stripping tool is not only compatible with all MILWAUKEE® bushings but is also compatible with competitive quick-change bushings.
NOTE: TOOL ONLY, does not come with batteries or charger.
Contact us if you have any questions
Milwaukee Cable Stripper Features
- Protects against Knife Injuries on the Job
- Compact Head, Internal Depth Gauge for Easy Access
- Variable Speed Trigger for Controlled Strips
- Quick-Change Bushing System for Faster Stripping Across Sizes
- Strips 1/0 - 500 MCM Cu RHW/RHH/USE Cable
- Depth Gauge Adjustment up to 3" for Accurate, Consistent Strips
- Optimized Bushing Design Prevents Nicks
- Ability to Strip in Crowded Panels and Switch Gears
- Strips 1/0 - 750 MCM Cu & Al THHN/XHHW Cable
- Compatible with All M18™ Batteries
|Dimensions||8.46 × 2.76 × 11.335 in|
|Milwaukee Battery Type||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.