Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 16″ Chainsaw Kit
The Milwaukee® M18 FUEL™ 16″ Chainsaw delivers the power to cut hardwoods, cuts faster than gas, and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge. The unit is designed to meet the performance, durability, and ergonomic needs of professional landscape maintenance, power utility, and the installed M18™ user. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor maintains speed under heavy loads without bogging down to outperform small gas engines and higher voltage systems. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 battery delivers unmatched run-time in all applications. M18 FUEL™ technology allows the unit to reach full throttle in under 1 second providing ultimate control and productivity.
Contact us if you have any questions.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ 16" Chainsaw to provide the power and performance of a gas engine up to 40CC.
- REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
- REDLITHIUM™ High Output HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM™ HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions.
- 16" Oregon Bar and Chain
- Variable speed trigger for full control
- Dual-stud for improved bar and chain retention
- Automatic oiler for proper chain lubrication and increased productivity
- Onboard storage for scrench
|Dimensions||37 × 13 × 13 in|
3/8" Low Profile
|Milwaukee Battery Type||
You may also like…
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.