Milwaukee M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 15T CRIMPER KIT
The Milwaukee M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 15T Crimper Kit is the Easiest Way to Crimp. The battery-powered crimper’s unique in-line design and center-balanced grip allows you to use it with one hand, reducing peak muscle effort. This is the lightest 15T crimper and it features a 350° rotating head providing you with the easiest alignment. The crimper is fully compatible with all industry-standard P-Dies and P-to-U Die Adapters, allowing you to utilize existing dies.
The Quick Release and Push-to-Close pin design provide you with easy access around splices and in crowded environments. Predictive Force Monitoring (PFM™) constantly measures force output to provide you with the fastest crimp speed while delivering accurate pressure with instant verification every time. Our M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 battery provides you with the confidence to complete any job, delivering up to 90 crimps per charge. The crimper creates UL Classified crimps under UL 486A-B from #8 – 1500 MCM Cu & #8 – 1250 Al Dual Rated Lugs and Splices Across Several Leading Manufacturers when used with the corresponding MILWAUKEE® dies.
With our ONE-KEY™ Technology, Milwaukee Crimpers enable you to store real-time crimp data, generate professional reports, view historical tool performance data, and sync it all wirelessly to the cloud for easy access. The 15T crimper features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK™ Electronics, and REDLITHIUM™ Batteries, providing you with Unmatched Reliability in the toughest conditions.
In addition to the cordless 15T crimper, the kit includes one M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery, one M18™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery, an M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger, an inverter, a P-to-U Die Adapter, Carabineer, and a contractor bag.
- (1) M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 15T Crimper (Tool Only) (2879-20)
- (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery (48-11-1820)
- (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1850)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) 15T P to U-Die Adapter (49-15-PUAD)
- (1) Inverter
- (1) Carabineer
- (1) Contractor Bag
Contact us if you have any questions.
Milwaukee M18™ 15 Ton Crimper Features
- Lightest 15T Crimper
- Center Balanced Grip Enables Use with One Hand
- Fastest Crimp Times in All Elements
- PFM™ (Predictive Force Monitoring) with AutoComplete Ensures Full Pressure
- Compatible with All Industry Standard P-Dies and U-Dies with P-to-U Die Adapter
- In-Line Design & 350° Rotating Head for Easy Access in Tight Spaces
- Quick Release and Push-to-Close Pin Design Provides Easy Access Around Splices
- Up to 90 Crimps per Charge on an M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery on 1000 MCM Al
- Pre-Crimp Battery Check Automatically Ensures Enough Charge to Complete Each Crimp
- Instant Verification of Successful Cycle with Green LED
- Records & Stores Every Crimp Made for Professional Report Building through ONE-KEY™
- Creates UL Classified crimps under UL 486A-B from #8 - 1000 MCM Cu & #8 - 1000 MCM Dual Rated Lugs and Splices Across Several Leading Manufacturers when used with corresponding Milwaukee® dies
- Longer Life with POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor & Weather Protected Electronics that Keep Dirt, Dust & Moisture Out
|Dimensions||23.25 × 3.125 × 5.5 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.