Milwaukee M18 FORCE LOGIC 12 TON UTILITY CRIMPER KIT
The M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 12T Utility Crimper is the Easiest Way to Crimp. Engineered to reduce weight and improve balance, it is the lightest and only fully balanced 12T crimper, with a 350˚ rotating head and red alignment marks making it the Lightest, Most Balanced, and Easiest Crimper to Align. Predictive Force Monitoring (PFM™) constantly measures force output to deliver consistent speed that won’t bog down on larger connectors while delivering accurate pressure, every time. The only tool that provides instant pressure verification with a green indicator. The only tool that has a pre-crimp battery check that automatically ensures enough battery charge to complete each crimp.
The only tool that once a crimp is engaged, has auto-complete to ensure full pressure is reached. Milwaukee® Crimpers features a fully enclosed high-speed hydraulic pump, POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, REDLINK™ Electronics, and REDLITHIUM™ batteries delivering longer life and Ultimate Reliability in tough conditions.
Featuring Milwaukee® ONE-KEY™ Technology, Milwaukee® Crimpers enables you to store real-time crimp data, generate professional reports, view historical tool performance data, and sync it all wirelessly to the cloud for easy access. Like all ONE KEY™ tools Milwaukee® Crimpers feature tool tracking, allowing you to pinpoint missing tools quicker and inventory management which creates a central place for you to track all tools and equipment across your network of jobs and users.
Milwaukee 12 Ton Crimper Features
- Lightest 12T Crimper
- Most Balanced with Ergonomic Grip Design
- PFM™ (Predictive Force Monitoring) with AutoComplete Ensures Full Pressure
- PFM™ (Predictive Force Monitoring) Provides Instant Pressure Verification with Green Indicator
- Longer Life with POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor & Weather Protected Electronics that Keep Dirt, Dust & Moisture Out
- Pre-Crimp Battery Check Automatically Ensures Enough Charge to Complete Each Crimp
- 350˚ Head Rotation Provides Easy Access in Tight Spaces
- Bold Alignment Marks aid accuracy in crimp placement
- The Tool Records & Stores Every Crimp Made for Professional Report Building through ONE KEY™
|Dimensions||20 × 14 × 12 in|
|Milwaukee Battery Type||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.