Milwaukee 1/2″ EHS Guy Wire Cutting Jaw
The Milwaukee® 1/2″ EHS Guy Wire Cutting Jaw provides the Complete Power Utility Distribution Solution. The anti-spreading open-jaw provides the power to cut through 1/2″ EHS Guy Wire. Milwaukee delivers on its Heavy Duty promise-making up to 500 cuts on a single set of blades. Use with the 2672-21S or 2672-21, M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 6T Cable Cutters or maximize your versatility by using it with 2678-22, 2678-22BG, 2678-22O or 2678-22K, M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 6T Crimpers.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Add To Cart For Price
Milwaukee 1/2" EHS Guy Wire Cutting Jaw Features
- Easy Jaw Change Enables Compatibility with M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 6T Utility Crimpers & Cutters
- Open Jaw, In-Line Design Cuts in Tight Spaces
- Anti-Spreading Jaw Design Provides the Best Power to Size Ratio in the Industry
- Durable Blade Design Delivers up to 500 Cuts per Blade
- Compatible with M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 6T Utility Crimpers (2678-20)
- Compatible with M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ 6T Cutters (2672-20)
|Dimensions||10 × 9 × 5 in|
1/2" EHS Guy Wire, 1/2" Non-EHS Guy Wire, 4/0 AWG ACSR, 3/8" Rebar, 3/8" Ground Rod
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.