Milwaukee M18 FORCE LOGIC CABLE CUTTER KIT
with 750 MCM Cu/Al Jaws
The Milwaukee M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ CABLE CUTTER KIT with 750 MCM Cu/Al Jaws delivers the fastest installation-ready cuts. This open jaw, fully balanced in-line tool allows you to cut effortlessly in the tightest panels without looping. Featuring the best power to size ratio, this compact tool powers through 750 MCM copper or 1000 MCM aluminum 2x faster than the leading competitor. Powered by a Milwaukee® Powerstate™ Brushless Motor and M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Battery this tool can make over 250 cuts per charge, delivering industry-leading run-time and unmatched productivity. The kit includes an M18™ 2.0 REDLITHIUM™ Battery, Multi-Voltage Charger and Carrying Case.
- (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery (48-11-1820)
- (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- (1) Allen Key
- (1) M18™ 750 MCM Cable Cutting Jaw (49-16-2772)
- (1) Carrying Case
Contact us if you have any questions.
Milwaukee Cable Cutter Features
- Powerful 6T hydraulic pump
- Can make over 280 cuts on an M18 2.0 Battery
- Part of the M18™ System, featuring over 125+ tools
- Powerful 6T hydraulic pump effortlessly cuts through 477 in seconds
- Fully balanced design delivers the easiest alignment wearing class 3 gloves
- Optimized blade geometry delivers up to 1000 cuts per blade
- Patented anti-spreading jaw design provides the best power to size ratio in the industry
- The hydraulic system is optimized for consistent performance from 0°F - 122°F
- POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers up to 4X longer life
- Jaws automatically open when the cut is complete
|Dimensions||23 × 8 × 18 in|
|Milwaukee Battery Type|
1 review for Milwaukee M18 FORCE LOGIC CABLE CUTTER KIT
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.
This cutter is a game changer, perfect for controlling that tail when cutting. Works well on all voltages as well