Makita 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless 4‑1/2” / 5″ Paddle Switch Cut‑Off/Angle Grinder Kit, with Electric Brake (5.0Ah)
Makita delivers corded grinding performance without the cord with the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless 4-1/2″ / 5″ Cut-Off/Angle Grinder with Paddle Switch Kit (model XAG11T). It’s powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. For the most demanding applications, Makita’s exclusive Automatic Speed Change™ Technology automatically adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimal performance. For added convenience, the XAG11T has an electric brake that stops the wheel in 2 seconds or less upon release of the paddle switch.
The 18V LXT® 5.0Ah battery charges in only 45 minutes for less downtime and increased productivity. The XAG11T is ideal for grinding, cutting, and sanding a wide range of materials including tile, concrete, pipe, conduit, and more.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real-time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the Star Symbol™ on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Contact us with any questions you may have.
Makita 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless 4‑1/2” / 5" Paddle Switch Cut‑Off/Angle Grinder Kit Features:
- Electric brake stops the grinding or cut-off wheel in 2 seconds or less for maximum productivity
- Active Feedback-sensing Technology (AFT®) turns the motor off if the rotation of the wheel is suddenly forced to stop
- Automatic Speed Change™ technology adjusts speed and torque during operation for optimum performance
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL™ Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life; delivers 8,500 RPM
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 14-1/4" long
- Weighs only 5.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- 3-stage L.E.D. the gauge indicates battery charge level
- Soft start suppresses start-up reaction for smooth start-ups and longer gear life
- Spiral bevel gears for smoother rotations and a more efficient transfer of energy
- Anti-restart protection engineered to prevent motor start up when the battery is inserted with switch locked on
- Wire mesh intake covers are engineered to prevent debris from entering the motor
- Efficient internal cooling is engineered for optimum performance
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850 reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage, and temperature
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery, and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
*compared to BL1830
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless 4-1/2" / 5" Cut-Off/Angle Grinder (XAG11Z)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 5" Cut-Off Wheel Guard (126686-3)
- (1) 5" Tool-less Wheel Guard (126687-1)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) 5" x 1/4" x 7/8" INOX Grinding Wheel, 36 Grit (A-95962)
- (1) 5" Ultra Thin Cut-Off Wheel, Stainless (B-46165)
- (1) 14" Contractor Tool Bag (831253-8)
- (1) Side Handle
Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
|Dimensions||15.5 × 10.5 × 10.5 in|
|Net Weight of Tool:||
5.8 lbs. (with battery)
|No Load Speed:||
5/8" – 11 UNC
You may also like…
Makita 18V LXT LITHIUM‑ION RAPID OPTIMUM CHARGER$122.59
Makita 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless 5‑7/8″ Metal Cutting Saw Kit, with Electric Brake and Chip Collector (5.0Ah)$549.33
Makita 18V LXT LITHIUM‑ION OPTIMUM AUTOMOTIVE CHARGER$151.60
Makita 18V LXT LITHIUM-ION BATTERIES$113.33 – $186.67
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.