Makita 18V X2 LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless/Corded Work Light, Light Only
The 18V X2 LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless/Corded Work Light (DML809) offers the convenience of cordless or corded operation, and provides bright and even illumination for workspaces. At full brightness, it provides 10,000 lumens of light and 2,000 lumens on low mode. Adjusting knobs enable the user to direct the light to the desired angle. The Work Light can be mounted on an optional tripod stand (sold separately). Dust and water-resistant construction (IP65 rated) for improved operation in harsh job site conditions.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger. The fast-charging 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (sold separately) delivers 8.5 hours of continuous illumination on the low setting.
Contact us with any questions you may have.
Makita 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless L.E.D. Flashlight / Spotlight Features
- 3-mode operation: delivers 10,000 lumens on High, 4,000 lumens on medium, and 2,000 lumens on Low
- Up to 1.7 hours of continuous illumination with two 6.0Ah 18V LXT® battery on high (batteries and charger not included)
- Up to 8.5 hours of continuous illumination with two 6.0Ah 18V LXT® battery on low (batteries and charger not included)
- Dust and water-resistant construction (IP65 rated) for improved operation in harsh job site conditions
- L.E.D. lights effectively illuminate work area without the high heat of halogens
- Adjusting knobs enable the user to direct the floodlight to the desired angle
- Battery or corded operation; compatible with 18V LXT® batteries (batteries and charger not included)
- Back up power is provided by an 18V LXT® battery and keeps the floodlight on if AC power is lost (charged battery must be installed)
- AC cord can easily be stored with built-in cord storage
- Holds (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries but operates using (1) 18V battery at a time; utilizes second battery when needed
- Convenient carrying handle folds down for convenience
- Compact design at only 10-7/8" high
- Weighs only 15.4 lbs. with two BL1860B batteries (batteries and charger not included)
- Work Light can be mounted on optional tripod light stand individually or with two Work Lights (tripod light stand not included)
- 3-year limited warranty
- Battery and charger sold separately
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
|Dimensions||17 × 12 × 14.5 in|
2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
10,000 / 4,000 / 2,000 lm
|Run Time (high/med/low):||
1.7 / 4.5 / 8.5 hrs
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.