Makita 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless 5/16″ Metal Hole Puncher Kit (5.0Ah)
Punch holes in ¼” metal in under 5 seconds with the 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Cordless 5/16″ Hole Puncher Kit (XPP01T1K). The XPP01T1K allows hole punching with complete cordless mobility. It can punch up to 180 20MM (25/32”) diameter holes in 15/64” thick steel with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT Battery. The punch stop mechanism automatically retracts the die once a punch is complete to quickly continue operation. For select applications, hole punching just became fast and effortless!
The ergonomic grip handle rotates 360°, allowing for optimal positioning in a variety of spaces. It features a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort on the job and a convenient side handle for additional support.
The XPP01T1K is ideal for fabrication, HVAC, plumbing, electrical, mechanical and many more applications.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real-time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Contact us with any questions you may have.
Makita 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Cordless 5/16" Metal Hole Puncher Kit (5.0Ah) Features:
- Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion battery allows for complete cordless hole punching mobility without the hassles of a cord
- Punches up to (180) 25/32" diameter holes in 15/64" thick steel with a 5.0Ah 18V LXT® Battery
- The punch stop mechanism automatically retracts the die once a punch is complete to quickly continue operation
- The grip handle rotates 360° allowing for optimal positioning in a variety of spaces
- Adjustable depth guide allows for punch location adjustment up to 1-37/64" (40 mm) from the edge of the workpiece
- Max metal plate thickness capacity of 5/16" in general steel and 15/64" in stainless steel
- Fast and effortless hole punching speed in under 5 seconds
- Ergonomic pistol grip handle with rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in L.E.D. light illuminates the work area
- Return lever allows for the punch to be retracted during mid-operation
- All metal gears and gear housing for maximum job site durability
- Convenient side handle for additional support
- Weighs only 23.8 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage, and temperature
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery, and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- *Tested in mild steel of 65,000 PSI tensile strength with BL1830B 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 3.0Ah battery
- (1) 18V LXT® 5/16" Metal Hole Puncher (XPP01ZK)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) Round Punch, 15/32" (12 mm), XPP01 (SC05340100)
- (1) Round Die, 15/32" (12 mm) - SB, XPP01 (SC00000215)
- (1) Oil, 35 ml (SC00000106)
- (1) Hex Wrench, 3mm (SC00000103)
- (1) Hex Wrench, 4mm (SC00000104)
- (1) Hex Wrench 8mm
- (1) Spanner Wrench 8mm/10mm (SC00000166)
- (1) Nut Bar (SC03505300)
- (1) Side Handle (SC00000155)
- (1) Tool Case
Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
For the complete list of punches and dies click here.
|Dimensions||13 × 16 × 6 in|
18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
|Maximum Hole Diameter (Round) :||
|Maximum Hole Diameter (Oblong) :||
9/16" x 53/64"
|Max. Hole Depth :||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.