MAKITA 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless High-Torque 7/16″ Hex Utility Impact Wrench, Tool Only
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless High Torque 7/16″ Hex Chuck Impact Wrench (XWT09XVZ, tool only, batteries and charger sold separately) combines 590 ft.lbs. fastening torque with extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. The impact wrench features an efficient Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The electronic 3-speed power selection switch gives users more precise fastening control. With the 7/16” hex chuck and hanging ring, it is ideal for linemen and electricians for installation and maintenance of power lines, wood boring, and more.
Impact wrench part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
Contact us if you have any questions.
MAKITA 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless High-Torque 7/16" Hex Utility Impact Wrench, Tool Only
Impact Wrench Features:
- Ideal for utility work
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 590 ft.lbs. of fastening torque
- 3-speed power selection switch (0-900/ 0-1,000/ 0-1,800 RPM & 0-1,800/ 0-2,000/ 0-2,200 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9" long
- Weighs only 8.1 lbs. with battery (battery not included) for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Flexible joint isolates the battery from the grip to help reduce wear on the battery contacts
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights with preglow and afterglow illuminates the work area
- Easy to operate forward/reverse switch
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Hanging ring on tool for user convenience
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger (battery and charger sold separately)
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- Battery and charger sold separately
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 5 in|
|No Load Speed (var. 3 spd)||
|Impacts Per Minute (var. 3 spd)||
590 ft-lbs/800 N-m
18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
|Net Weight (w. battery)||
|Speed Power Selection||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.