Makita 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2″ Hammer Driver‑Drill Kit (5.0Ah)
The 18V LXT® Brushless Cordless ½” Hammer Driver-Drill Kit (XPH14T) breaks new ground with a full 1,250 in. lbs. of Max Torque for the most demanding drilling and driving applications and 0-31,500 BPM for faster hammer drilling into masonry materials. The XPH14Z is positioned at the top of the LXT line-up of driver drills.
The XPH14T has a more compact and ergonomic design, 14% shorter than the previous model. It’s powered by a Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. With a 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM), the XPH14T can tackle a wide range of drilling, fastening, and hammer drilling applications. Other features include an all-metal ½” self-ratcheting chuck for improved bit-gripping strength, L.E.D. lights, and a rubberized soft grip for increased comfort.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V LXT System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries. Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real-time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita® 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Contact us with any questions you may have.
Makita 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless 1/2" Hammer Driver‑Drill Kit (5.0Ah)
- Makita built BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 1,250 in. lbs. of Max Torque
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 7" long; 14% shorter than the previous model
- 2-speed transmission (0-550 & 0-2,100 RPM) for a wide range of drilling, fastening, and hammer drilling applications
- 0-31,500 BPM for faster hammer drilling in masonry materials
- All metal 1/2" self ratcheting chuck for improved bit gripping strength and durability
- Weighs only 6.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- L.E.D. lights illuminate the work area
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased operator comfort
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Features Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) which is engineered to provide increased dust and water resistance in harsh job site conditions
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol (battery sold separately)
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery, and charger
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless 1/2" Hammer Driver-Drill (XPH14Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) Side Handle
- (1) Tool Bag
Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
|Dimensions||8.5 × 3.5 × 10 in|
|Net Weight of Tool:||
6 lbs. (with battery)
|Maximum Torque (in.lbs.):||
|No Load Speed (var. 2 spd):||
0 – 550 / 0 – 2,100 RPM
|Blows Per Minute (2 speed):||
0 – 8,250 / 0 – 31,500 BPM
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.