Makita 18V LXT® Lithium‑Ion Brushless Cordless High‑Torque 7/16″ Hex Impact Wrench Kit (5.0Ah)
The Makita 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless High Torque 7/16″ Hex Chuck Impact Wrench Kit (XWT09T) combines 590 ft.lbs. fastening torque with extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. It features an efficient Makita brushless motor for longer run time, increased power and speed, and longer tool life. The electronic 3-speed power selection switch gives users more precise fastening control. With the 7/16” hex chuck and hanging ring, it is ideal for linemen and electricians for installation and maintenance of power lines, wood-boring, and more.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real-time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
- (1) 18V LXT® Brushless High-Torque 7/16″ Impact Wrench (XWT09Z)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RC)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) Tool Bag
Contact us if you have any questions.
Makita LXT® 7/16" Hex Impact Wrench
- BL™ Brushless Motor delivers 590 ft.lbs. of fastening torque
- 3-speed power selection switch (0-900/ 0-1,000/ 0-1,800 RPM & 0-1,800/ 0-2,000/ 0-2,200 IPM) provides precise fastening control for a wide range of applications
- Efficient BL™ Brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The BL™ Brushless Motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL Motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life
- The electronically-controlled BL™ Brushless Motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 9" long
- Weighs only 8.1 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue
- Rubberized soft grip handle provides increased comfort on the job
- Built-in dual L.E.D. lights with pre glow and afterglow illuminate the work area
- Easy to operate forward/reverse switch
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Tool hook secures the tool when not in use
- Hanging ring on the tool for user convenience
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B features an integrated L.E.D. battery charge level indicator
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge*
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and over-heating
- Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time, so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery, and charger
Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
*compared to BL1830
|Dimensions||24 × 10 × 14 in|
|Net Weight of Tool:||
8.1 lbs (with battery)
|No Load Speed (var. 3 spd.):||
0 – 900 / 0 – 1,000 / 0 – 1,800 RPM
|Impacts Per Minute (var. 3 spd.):||
0 – 1,800 / 0 – 2,000 / 0 – 2,200 IPM
|Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m):||
590 ft.lbs./800 N•m
|Speed power selection:||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.