MAKITA 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-Speed 3/8″ Sq. Drive Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring Anvil
The 18V LXT® Brushless Cordless 4-Speed 3/8″ Sq. Drive Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring Anvil, Tool Only (XWT16Z) provides improved fastening control. It is ideal for automotive, installation, and fabrication trades.
The impact wrench combines extended run time and speed control for unmatched fastening performance. It is powered by a Makita-built brushless motor for longer run time. The brushless motor delivers 220 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque and 370 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque.
Precise fastening control is achieved through the 4-speed power selection switch, which accounts for a wide range of applications. Three forward and three reverse rotation auto-stop modes offer increased efficiency when fastener is adequately loosened. The full-speed mode function reduces the trigger pull to reach full speed.
The XWT16Z features Makita’s Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™), a protective seal inside the tool. It is designed to improve a tool’s operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
The LXT® System, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V lithium-ion slide-style batteries, takes a user from power tools to outdoor power equipment to get the job done. Makita’s purpose-built motors, battery technology, and enhanced communications work together to deliver unmatched power, speed, and run time. With solutions for every trade, users get maximum performance and efficiency with the LXT System.
Contact us if you have any questions.
MAKITA 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 4-Speed 3/8" Sq. Drive Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring Anvil (Tool Only)
- POWER : Brushless motor delivers 220 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque and 370 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque
- INNOVATION : 3 forward and 3 reverse Auto-Stop modes for increased efficiency
- CONTROL : 4-speed power selection for precise fastening control in a wide range of applications
- COMFORT : Weighs only 4.0 lbs. for reduced operator fatigue
- INCLUDES : Tool only (battery and charger not included)
- Makita-built Brushless Motor delivers 220 ft.lbs. of Fastening Torque and 370 ft.lbs. of Nut-Busting Torque
- Compact and ergonomic design at only 5-1/2" long
- 4-speed power selection switch (0-1,000 / 0-1,800 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,200 RPM & 0-1,800 / 0-2,600 / 0-3,400 / 0-4,000 IPM) for precise fastening control in a wide range of applications
- 3 forward and 3 reverse Auto-Stop modes for increased efficiency
- Full speed mode function reduces trigger pull to reach full speed
- Efficient brushless motor is electronically controlled to optimize battery energy use for up to 50% longer run time per charge
- The electronically-controlled brushless motor efficiently uses energy to match torque and RPM to the changing demands of the application
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered to provide improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Built-in L.E.D. light with an independent on/off switch illuminates the work area
- Weighs only 4.0 lbs. with battery for reduced operator fatigue (battery not included)
- Rubberized soft grip provides increased comfort on the job
- Makita's proprietary hammer and anvil impact mechanism are manufactured using the best raw materials with the highest quality steel and unique heat hardening process for maximum fastening and driving power
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty
- Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
|Dimensions||10 × 6 × 4 in|
|No Load Speed||
0 – 1,000 / 0 – 1,800 / 0 – 2,600 / 0 – 3,200 RPM
|Impacts Per Minute||
0 – 1,800 / 0 – 2,600 / 0 – 3,400 / 0 – 4,000 IPM
370 ft.lbs./500 N•m
220 ft.lbs./300 N•m
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.