KLEIN TOOLS PHILLIPS TIP SCREWDRIVERS (Round Shank)
The Klein Tools 7 Phillips-Tip drivers feature a durable black tip that is precision-forged and ground with square edges to fit screw openings securely. Its shaft will not bend or twist in normal use due to integral flanges that provide an extra-strong, torque-proof anchor in the handle. This screwdriver is made of high-quality tempered steel.
Contact us with any questions.
KLEIN PHILLIPS SCREWDRIVERS FEATURES
- The precision-machined tip provides accurate fit and torque without slippage
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Premium chrome-plated for a smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
- Special heat-treated shafts
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
|Dimensions||14 × 3 × 3 in|
1-1/2", 3", 4", 6", 7", 10"
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.