KLEIN TOOLS Keystone Tip Screwdriver (Square Shank)
Designed for the most demanding uses, this screwdriver features a bolster to reinforce the shank for hard use. The heavy-duty square shank allows for wrench-assisted turning. Klein’s exclusive cushion-grip handle offers greater torque and outstanding comfort. The patented Tip- Ident® quickly identifies the type of screwdriver and tip orientation.
Contact us at Tallman Equipment with any questions that you may have.
$9.05 – $18.17
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Premium chrome-plated for a smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
- Special heat-treated shafts
- Precision-machined tip for an exact fit
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the type and tip orientation
- Narrow cabinet tip permits blade access where space is limited
1/2", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.