KLEIN TOOLS Keystone Tip Screwdriver (Square Shank)
Klein’s 1/4-Inch Cabinet Tip Screwdriver features a narrow cabinet tip to make tight spaces easily accessible. This Cushion-Grip Handle offers the comfort and torque needed for all-day work. Its Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the type and tip orientation, and its heavy-duty 8-Inch shaft is heat-treated for greater tool strength.
Precision-machined tip for an exact fit Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the screwdriver type and tip orientation.
Contact us with any questions
Add To Cart To See Price
- Cushion-Grip handle for greater torque and comfort
- Premium chrome-plated for a smooth feel and corrosion resistance
- Internal flanges inside handle provide solid, twist-resistant blade anchor
- Special heat-treated shafts
- Precision-machined tip for an exact fit
- Meets or exceeds applicable ASME / ANSI specifications
- Tip-Ident® quickly identifies the type and tip orientation
- Narrow cabinet tip permits blade access where space is limited
1/2", 1/4", 5/16", 3/8"
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.