KLEIN TOOLS Lineman’s Ratcheting Wrench
The Klein Tools’ Lineman’s Ratcheting Wrench is great for utility work. Its 3/4-Inch, 13/16-Inch, and 1-Inch x 1-1/8-Inch combination square socket works with the most common utility hardware. A bolt-through design allows bolts to pass through the socket. Tether hole secures tool when working at height.
Contact us if you have any questions.
KLEIN TOOLS Lineman's Ratcheting Wrench
- Ratcheting wrench features four sizes in one tool (4-in-1)
- 3/4-Inch, 13/16-Inch, 1-Inch, and 1-1/8-Inch combination square socket sizes
- Works on most common utility pole hardware, such as lag bolts, ''C'' clamps, and suspension bolts
- Bolt-through design allows bolts to pass through the socket
- Fully integrated handle for durability and non-slip grip for comfort
- Tether hole to keep it connected when working at height
- Smaller gear teeth for optimal use (shorter throws) in tighter spaces
- Bright yellow socket for easy visibility
|Dimensions||13 × 3 × 3 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.