KLEIN TOOLS 6-IN-1 Heavy Duty Lineman’s Wrench
The Klein Tools’ Heavy-Duty Ratcheting Lineman’s Wrench is great for utility work. Its 3/4-Inch and 1-Inch x 1-18-Inch combination square socket works with the most common utility hardware. It also features two popular wrench sizes: 3/4-Inch and 9/16-Inch.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Add To Cart To See Price
KLEIN TOOLS 6-IN-1 Heavy Duty Lineman's Wrench
- Ratcheting Wrench features six sizes in one tool (6-in-1)
- 3/4-Inch, 13/16-Inch, 1-Inch, and 1-1/8-Inch combination square socket sizes
- 9/16-Inch and 3/4-Inch hex sizes
- Works on most common utility pole hardware, such as lag bolts, ''C'' clamps, and suspension bolts
- Fully integrated handle for durability and non-slip grip for comfort
- Heavy duty design
- Smaller gear teeth for optimal use (shorter throws) in tighter spaces
- Bright yellow socket for easy visibility
|Dimensions||12 × 4 × 3 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.