Klein Chicago Grip for High Strength Cables 0.37”
This Klein Tools 1613-40 Chicago Grip is designed for EHS, Messenger, and Guy Strand cable. The double V grooves provide four-point contact, which reduces the chances of slipping and also provides proper alignment of wire and cable. All Klein grips are manufactured from custom drop-forged steel that is machined and heat-treated for excellent durability. Each grip is individually hand inspected and actuated for proper function. Grips are also rigorously tested and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
Contact us at Tallman for any questions you may have or for more information.
Add To Cart To See Price
- Works with aircraft, EHS, messenger and guy strand cable
- Designed for cable sizes from 0.12 to 0.37-Inch (3.05 to 9.40 mm)
- Double ''V'' grooves give four-point contact, reducing the chance of slipping and providing proper alignment of wire and cable
- The sawtooth profile provides the extra gripping power
- 4500-Pound (2041 kg) Maximum Safe Load
- For larger conductors, see our grips with round inside-jaw contour
|Dimensions||10 × 7 × 4 in|
Extra-High-Strength Cables, Messenger, Guy Strand
Aircraft, EHS, Messenger, Guy Strand
0.12'' to 0.37''
|Maximum Safe Load:||
You may also like…
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.