Klein Chicago Grip for High Strength Cables 0.5 to 0.75-Inch
The Klein Tools 1628-17 Chicago Grip is designed for EHS, Messenger, and Guy Strand cable. The double V grooves provide four-point contact, which reduces the chances of slipping and also provides proper alignment of wire and cable. All Klein grips are manufactured from custom drop-forged steel that is machined and heat-treated for excellent durability. Each grip is individually hand inspected and actuated for proper function. Grips are also rigorously tested and pulled to rated load to ensure the highest quality and reliability.
Contact us at Tallman for any questions you may have or for more information.
- Used for Aircraft, EHS, Messenger, Guy Strand cables
- Designed for 0.50 to 0.75-Inch (12.7 to 19.05 mm) diameter cable sizes
- Max Safe Load of 15,000 lbs (6803 kg)
- Double ''V'' grooves give four-point contact, reducing the chance of slipping and providing proper alignment of wire and cable
- For larger conductors, see our grips with round inside-jaw contour
- Locking handle keeps jaw open while the grip is placed on cable with a hot stick
|Dimensions||15 × 10 × 5 in|
Extra-High-Strength Cables, Messenger, Guy Strand
Aircraft, EHS, Messenger, Guy Strand
0.5'' to 0.75'' (12.7 to 19.05 mm)
7.25'' (18.4 cm)
|Maximum Safe Load:||
15,000 lb (6803 kg)
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.