Klein 2-in-1 Impact Socket, 6-Point, 3/4 and 9/16-Inch
Single-ended impact socket wrench with hands-free adjustment between 3/4 inch and 9/16 inch hex sizes. A deep socket with a 1/2 inch drive works great for pole hardware installation and removal. The high-torque, 6-point design contacts flat sides of hex fasteners to reduce round-off.
- Single-ended impact socket with hands-free adjustment between socket sizes
- Two coaxial spring-loaded 3/4-Inch and 9/16-Inch hex sockets in one tool
- Deep socket with a 1/2-Inch drive works great for pole hardware installation and removal
- High-torque, 6-point design contacts flat sides of hex fasteners reducing round-off
- Cross hole design to prevent unintentional separation of adapter and socket
- Engineered for use with impact drivers
- Great for pole hardware installation and removal
Contact us with any questions you may have.
Add To Cart To See Price
Impact Socket Specifications
|Dimensions||3.5 × 1.5 × 1.5 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.