JAMESON Good Buddy Duct Conduit Rodder
The original Good Buddy® has a detachable, folding frame for transport into confined areas. The Good Buddy® family of rodders will rod or fish conduit 2-4 in. in diameter. Round, flexible rod slides easily over wires in occupied conduit. Exceptional bending strength for maneuvering tight turns. Will not kink. Accessories attach to the rod for greater versatility and easier fishing.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Good Buddy® Duct Rodder
- Ideal for 2″ – 4″ conduit
- 7″ Bend Radius
- 1,000-lb Pull/Tensile Strength
- Folds to 10″ width for carrying into manholes
- Frame handle for easy transport
- Friction brake and safety roller feed
- Operates vertically or horizontally
- 3/8-inch diameter fiberglass rod marked every 5 ft. (Metric every 1m)
- Accessory Kit, End Ferrule, and Pulling Eye included
- Dimensions: 29″ X 29″ X 27″
|Dimensions||29 × 29 × 27 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.