JAMESON Duct Hunter Traceable Rodders
The Duct Hunter™ is a traceable duct rodder that offers a non-invasive solution for locating and mapping underground ducts and pipes. Save time by eliminating digging and trenching. The detectable fiberglass rod incorporates a copper trace wire that can be located at depths up to 10 feet. When used with a signal transmitter to energize the wire, an electromagnetic signal is then detected via hand-held receiver to trace the entire line. The Duct Hunter™ comes standard with a male end ferrule, pulling eye and accessory kit conveniently attached to the frame.
Contact us if you have any questions.
$2,195.28 – $2,437.27
Duct Hunter™ Traceable Rodder
- 9″ Bend Radius
- Locate sewer laterals to confirm no cross bore has occurred
- Locate ductile iron, plastic, tile, or concrete pipe
- For use in conduit with an inside diameter 4 inches or larger
- 7/16-inch diameter traceable fiberglass rod marked every 5 ft. (Metric every 1m)
- Dimensions: 47.5″ X 44″ X 20″
|Dimensions||48 × 44 × 21 in|
|Available Rod Length||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.