H.K. PORTER Hard Cable Ratchet Cutter
The H.K. Porter 29-inch hard cable ratchet cutter is designed for cutting hard cable, ACSR, ACAR, ZEBRA and self-supporting telephone cable up to 1-3/16″ thick. The improved heavy-duty shear cut jaws cut cable cleanly and smoothly, leaving minimal distortion. The jaw keeper feature prevents jaws from spreading while under heavy load.
Contact us if you have any questions.
H.K. PORTER Hard Cable Ratchet Cutters
- Sheer-cut blades give clean, smooth, easy cuts
- Jaw keeper feature prevents jaws from spreading while under heavy load
- Ratchet and chain design increase cutting pressure as handles open and close
- Increased mechanical advantage over manual cutters
- Can be used effectively with short strokes in confined spaces
- Cuts ACSR, ACAR, ZEBRA, and self-supporting telephone cable up to -1-3/16 in thick
- Not recommended for cutting insulated copper or aluminum cable
- Made in the USA
- NEVER use any H.K. Porter cutters on energized circuits, wire, or cable!
|Dimensions||29.25 × 10 × 3 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.