Equi-Mat® Personal Protective Ground Mat
Standard Orange Equi-Mat® Personal Protective Ground Grid. Complies with OSHA 1910.269 for equipotential requirements near vehicles, underground gear, overhead switches, and in substations. Meets F2715 Standard.
Contact us if you have any questions.
$551.26 – $2,743.35
Slip-Resistant Equi-Mat (Black) Features
- Portable, lightweight, high performance
- An easy way to help establish an equipotential zone for a worker
- For standing on during various energized and de-energized work practices
- Properly applied, it accomplishes compliance with OSHA 1910.269: “Equipotential Zone. Temporary protective grounds SHALL be placed at such locations and arranged in such a manner as to prevent each employee from being exposed to hazardous differences in electrical potential.”
- Consists of a high-ampacity tinned-copper-braid cable sewn in a grid pattern onto a vinyl/polyester fabric
- Cable terminals permit connecting mat's grid in series with an electrical ground and subject system component or vehicle
- The mat may be folded and stored in a tool bag to help keep it clean and protected
|Dimensions||20 × 20 × 6 in|
58" x 58", 58" x 120", 120" x 120"
Orange- long ball stud only, Black – non-slip grid – long ball stud only
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.