DILLON 5″ DIAL ANALOG DYNAMOMETER
Originally designed to measure the tension on telephone wires, the AP Dynamometer has proven to have limitless versatility as a tension and weight measuring instrument. It is used for such diverse jobs as suspended weighing, mounting cables for bridges, adjusting the tension on guy wires, field testing chain, and rope as well as the wire. Basically anything requiring precision force or tension measurement.
Dillon is the leader in dynamometers with the largest installed population throughout the world. The sturdy design, top-grade components, and premium coatings make it last for years in severe environments and applications: the pounding aboard military vehicles, rough handling in-field measurements, and even use underwater (Dillon recommends short intervals in clean water followed with rinse and drain). Embraced by industrial contractors across the globe, we are confident the AP will satisfy your most demanding applications.
Contact us if you have any questions
Add To Cart To See Price
DILLON 5" DIAL ANALOG DYNAMOMETER
- The broadest range of capacities and resolutions are certain to fit your needs
- Large safety factor for overload protection and long life
- No batteries required
- Dial size choice for the best in portability or visibility
- Anti-parallax dial and pointer produce accurate readings from any perspective
- Maximum hand retains peak load point and is easily reset
- High strength case resists heavy blows
- Generous shackle openings mate with most hooks and hardware
- Offset load beam eases tension measurement
|Dimensions||16 × 11 × 7 in|
|Capacities & Divisions||
1,000 lb. x 10, 2,000 lb. x 20, 4,000 lb. x 25, 5,000 lb. x 50, 8,000 lb. x 50, 10,000 lb. x 100, 15,000 lb. x 100, 20,000 lb. x 200
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.