CRESCENT TOOLS 180 Pc. 1/4″ and 3/8″ Drive 6 Point SAE/Metric Professional Tool Set
Crescent Tools mechanics tools are made from Chrome alloy steel which is specially formulated and heat-treated for high strength and superior resistance to abrasion and corrosion. Wrenches, ratchets, sockets, and drive tools all have a flawless chrome finish to extend tool life. The sockets & the box end of the combination wrenches both feature off-corner loading which reduces fastener rounding. The wide selection of Crescent tools satisfies today’s rigorous mechanics’ tool demands.
Contact us if you have any questions.
CRESCENT TOOLS 180 Pc. 1/4" and 3/8" Drive 6 Point SAE/Metric Professional Tool Set
- Contains a carefully selected assortment of hand tools needed for most industrial, mechanical and consumer applications
- Incredible access from long wrenches with narrow heads, adjustable wrenches and pliers, and a long-beam ratchets with small teardrop heads
- Long nose & diagonal pliers with professional, ergonomic dipped grips wipe clean easily
- Co-molded bit driver & screwdriver handles with ergonomic grip for improved performance
- Shallow and deep SAE/metric 6 point full polish chrome sockets with stamped size markings for easy socket identification
- 6" adjustable wrench with hex jaw design reduces slippage by gripping fasteners tightly
- Manufactured from chrome alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Includes blow mold case for storage and organization
- Meets or exceeds ANSI and ASME specifications
|Dimensions||18.5 × 15 × 3.5 in|
|Set Piece Count||
Full Polish Chrome
|Set Size Range||
5/32 in (4mm) to 1 in (24mm)
|Drive Tang Size||
1/4 in and 3/8 in
Blow Mold Case
|Ratchet Head Style||
|Ratchet Handle Type||
2 Ratchets 3 Extensions Adapter 51 Standard Sockets 31 Deep Sockets Spark Plug Socket 12 Combination Wrenches 24 Hex Keys 2 Pliers Adjustable Wrench 4 Screwdrivers Magnetic Bit Driver with 46 Bits Bit Adapter
Meets or Exceeds
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.