Cembre 6 TON CORDLESS HYDRAULIC CRIMPING TOOL, BG Groove
BG FIXED GROOVE – D3 to accept W style dies
B540nd Cordless Hydraulic Crimping Tool is the first of a new generation of hand-held cordless tools, characterized by the “Bilinear” structure of the tool’s mechanics.
Equipped with intelligent automatic return at the end of the pressing cycle (Smart Release).
Equipped with Li-Ion 18 V-2Ah rechargeable high capacity batteries.
Jaws rotate by 180° for ease of operation in confined spaces.
Fitted with a maximum pressure sensor for enhanced precision and repeatability of the maximum pressure cycle, and a pressure relief valve providing additional safety for the operator.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Cembre 6 TON CORDLESS HYDRAULIC CRIMPING TOOL
BG FIXED GROOVE - D3 to accept W style dies
The EPS guarantees the precision of the crimping operation, checking the actual value of pressure and informing the operator about possible errors (EPS). The OLED display provides essential real time operating data, including:
- crimping force generated, thus verifying accordance with best practice
- battery charge status
- general operating information
- the number of work cycles completed and remaining before recommended maintenance.
Expressed in the designs, here weight and balance have been reconfigured to yield advances in handling and convenience. The more rigid structure of the bi-component plastic body provides greater mechanical protection while its rubber inserts boost operator safety and comfort. Quieter operation, illumination of the working area via LED lights and a minimum of vibration make for even more practical use.
The integrated memory card enables the user to store data from up to 200,000 compression cycles for transfer to a computer via a USB communication interface. (SMARTOOL technology).
B540nd is the professional tool ideal for OH lines and residential service applications.
• Bilinear structure of the tool’s mechanics
• Intelligent automatic return at the end of the cycle (Smart Release)
• OLED multifunctional display with touch button
• Electronic Pressure Sensor (EPS)
• SMARTOOL technology for viewing and downloading operational data.
• 180° rotating head
• Start button protected against accidental operation
• Pressure release button
• 4 LED lighting of the working area
• Bi-component plastic body
• Anatomical shaping for more convenient and practical grip
• Li-Ion 18.0 V-2Ah rechargeable high capacity battery
• Automatic battery connection system with release button
Stick tool shape for better handling.
Can be operated with one hand. Balanced for greater control. Jaws rotate by 180° for ease of operation in confined spaces.
The tool is fitted with a maximum pressure valve.
Extremely quiet, minimal vibration.
Durable molded body offering high resistance to wear and damage in all operating conditions.
New Li-Ion 18V 2Ah High Power battery. The battery is equipped with led indicators that indicate the remaining battery life at any time by pressing the adjacent button.
Supplied in a robust vinyl bag to accommodate the tool and all the accessories.
Two batteries and AC charger (110-115V) included.
|Dimensions||20 × 3.5 × 6 in|
D3 + BG
|Type of Action||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.