A lightweight work positioning strap that features a micro adjuster for ease of use. Other Buckingham innovations include a twisted eye length adjusting device (LAD) to properly orient it on the user’s body belt and a red warning center to alert the user of excessive wear.
*Meets applicable ANSI, OSHA, and ASTM standards.
Contact us if you have any questions.
Buckingham Buckadjuster™ Features
- A stitched eye allows the user to stow excess tail on a handline hook.
- A multicolored snap hook allows users to easily distinguish it from the snaps on the SuperSqueeze™ or BuckSqueeze™.
- The fabric wears a guard to protect the rope from excessive wear.
- A rubber washer prevents wear guard from getting jammed in the length adjusting device (LAD.)
- It is ideal for use on towers or other steel structures and remains flexible in colder climates.
Instructions & Warnings
|Dimensions||11 × 7 × 4 in|
|Number of Legs||
Rope with Super Fabric
|Red Wear Center||
ASTM F887 / ANSI Z359.3 / OSHA 1926.959 / CSA Z259.11. ALL APPLICABLE STANDARDS.
|Made in USA||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.