BUCK SuperSqueeze with Inner Tough Rope™ for Distribution
Bucks new wear-resistant TrebleKern Tough Rope™ is constructed with an energy-absorbing nylon core, red braided polyester inner cover (red wear indicator), and an abrasion and heat resistant Technora outer cover that eliminates the need for a wear guard. No more jamming of your wear guard!
Contact us if you have any questions.
BUCK SuperSqueeze with Inner Tough Rope™ for Distribution/w Carabiners
- Features the same easy one-handed adjustment on the inner strap with the BuckGrab™.
- Can easily be configured to use a rope or web strap based on user’s preference.
- Only one disconnect point when climbing over an obstruction.
- Can be used by right or left-handed users.
- Red warning center.
- 3600 lb. gate rated hardware.
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 4 in|
|Body Belt Connector Type||
|Inner Strap Length||
|Inner Strap Material||
TrebleKern Tough Rope™
|Inner Adjustment Type||
|Outer Strap Length||
|Outer Strap Material||
Neoprene Impregnated Nylon
|Outer Strap Adjustment Type||
Up to a Class 1 65′ Pole / 50″ Circumference
|User Weight Capacity||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.