BUCK SuperSqueeze with Rope Inner for Distribution
The lightweight design of the SuperSqueeze™ offers superb Wood Pole Fall Restriction and offers easy one-handed outer strap adjustment by incorporating Buckingham’s WebGrab™ which allows adjustment with just a flick of the wrist. With numerous configurations, the SuperSqueeze™ fits many climbing styles and needs. And its modular design makes it easy to change out worn or damaged components or straps out in the field.
Contact us if you have any questions.
BUCK SuperSqueeze with Rope Inner for Distribution w/Locking Snaphooks
- Features the same easy one-handed adjustment on the inner strap with the BuckGrab™.
- Can easily be configured to use a rope or web strap based on the user’s preference.
- Only one disconnect point when climbing over an obstruction.
- Can be used by right or left-handed users.
- All straps have red warning centers.
- 3600 lb gate rated hardware.
SuperSqueeze™ & EZ Squeeze™ Instructions & Warnings
Body Belts & Positioning Straps
SuperSqueeze™ Serration Grips
Positioning Device with WebGrab™
SuperSqueeze™ / EZ Squeeze™ Replacement Parts
|Dimensions||16 × 16 × 4 in|
|Body Belt Connector Type||
|Inner Strap Length||
|Inner Strap Material||
|Inner Adjustment Type||
|Outer Strap Length||
|Outer Strap Material||
Neoprene Impregnated Nylon
|Outer Strap Adjustment Type||
Up to a Class 1 65′ Pole / 50″ Circumference
|User Weight Capacity||
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.