Bashlin Twisted Shank Steel Climbers with Non-Replaceable Gaff
Bashlin Twisted Shank Steel alloy climber features a riveted non-replaceable gaff. Has a 3° twisted shank so the climbers lay flat against the leg. Offset design places gaff in the proper position for easier penetration.
*Standard Top slides (15″-18″) are included.
Please contact us for longer(18″-21″) top slide options
**All Pole Climbers include gaff guards and a gaff gauge.
Contact us with any questions you may have.
Bashlin Climber Features
- Steel climber with a riveted non-replaceable gaff
- Has a twisted shank so it lays flat against the leg & adds comfort
- The 17-degree gaff angle makes this the most forgiving gaff on the market
- Offset design places the gaff in the proper position for easier penetration
- Standard Bashlin climbers include #2 gaff guard & #5 gaff gauge
- Attached Bottom Straps
- Sold in pairs.
|Dimensions||15 × 5 × 4 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.