Is this Tallman email legit?
Tallman will never ask for personal information over email, such as your:
- Payment info
- Social Security or tax identification number
- Request payments via a 3rd party (for example, Western Union)
- Ask you to download anything from our emails
Emails about account activity
We send emails about account activity such as:
- New logins
- Purchase Receipts and Confirmations
- Shipping Confirmations and Tracking Info
- Orders On Hold
- Processing Order
- Completed Order
- Refunded Order
- Other Customer notes
For security, you can’t turn these emails off.
Have a suspicious email?
An email is suspicious if the sender email doesn’t end in “@tallmanequipment.com”, or if you’re simply not sure about it.
Don’t respond to, click any links, or download anything in the email. If you already did:
- Reset your password.
- Change your password on any other sites where you use the same password.
- Contact your bank if you think your financial details have been compromised.
Report a suspicious email
- Forward the email to email@example.com.
- Delete the email.
Our team will investigate and let you know if the email is legitimate.
Last updated: January 27, 2021