How Can I Protect My Tallman Equipment Account?
At Tallman Equipment, we care deeply about the security of your personal data. Our team works tirelessly to safeguard your account and your personal information.
But there are also measures you should take to further protect your Tallman Equipment account:
To keep your account as secure as possible, we recommend:
- Using a long password that contains a combination of letters, numbers, and special characters.
- Using a different password for each online service you use. This is so that, if one service does become compromised, all your other service accounts aren’t at risk as well.
- Changing your password frequently.
- We’ve made it super easy to change or reset your password, so you can do this any time.
- Check out our guide about suspicious emails.
It’s good practice to keep your device’s firmware, operating system, and/or anti-virus software up-to-date for general online security. Check out the support pages for your device and/or software for help with this.
Remove access to third-party apps
If someone gains unauthorized access to your account, we recommend removing any third-party apps with access to your Tallman Equipment account as they may have become compromised. You can grant access to them again if you want.
Log out after using tallmanequipment.com on public devices
Whether you’re at work, school, the library, or simply using a device that isn’t your own, remember to log out after using tallmanequipment.com to prevent others from gaining access to your account.
Last updated: March 18, 2021