RYCOM INSTRUMENTS Sonde
Self-contained signal transmitters are used to trace the path of non-metallic pipes and locate line blockages in clay, cast iron, and other non-conductive structures. Emitting a signal that is detectable up to 25 feet in the air and 10 feet in cast iron, Rycom Instruments® Sondes provide locators unbeatable range at a low price.
Programmed with a single matched frequency that is detectable by all Rycom Instruments® locating receivers with a matching frequency. Made of high-density PVC plastic, each sewer and pipe Sonde is designed to be highly durable.
Rycom Instruments®, Inc. locating products are designed and manufactured to make utility locating as accurate as you need and as simple as you want. For more information on Rycom Instruments® Sondes or any other Rycom Instruments® product, please contact us.
- 25-foot range
- Exceptional cast iron penetration with a 13-foot signal range
- Threaded end caps for attaching to pushrods
- Rugged design with potted components in an impact-resistant compound
- Rounded heads and tails prevent hang-ups
- Operates over 4 hours on one AA battery
- Multiple frequencies designed to work with all common locators
- Made in the U.S.A.
|Dimensions||3.75 × 1 × 1 in|
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.