MILWAUKEE Shockwave Lineman’s 1/2″ Drive 5/16″-8mm Hex Bit Socket
The Shockwave™ Lineman’s Hex Bit Sockets are designed to be the most durable hex bit sockets while providing the best access into tight spaces. A 1-piece design allows for the hex bits to better withstand the torque of power tools. A 1-3/4″ hex fastening depth will allow these bits to fit the most common connections and hardware utilities and electricians will encounter. An overall compact profile compared to some competitive hex sockets will fit more connections.
Contact us if you have any questions.
MILWAUKEE Shockwave Lineman's 1/2" Drive 5/16"-8mm Hex Bit Socket
- Use with Hand Tools or Power Tools
- 1/2" Square Drive
- Features a pin detent hole for locking onto pin detent tools and adapters
- Fits Shear bolt connectors
- Fits pad mount transformer connections
- Can be used in other hex bit connections
- Shockwave™ Lineman's Accessories
|Dimensions||4 × 1 × 1 in|
You may also like…
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.