Makita 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless Shear Wrench Kit (5.0Ah)
The Makita 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless Shear Wrench (XTW01PT) is a cordless fastening solution engineered for up to 14% faster tightening than corded and delivers up to 315 tightened M22 torque control bolts per charge (compared to Makita model 6922NB and using two 5.0Ah batteries). It’s powered by two 18V LXT® batteries and an efficient brushless motor for maximum power, speed, and run-time without the cord.
The XTW01PT has an efficient brushless motor that delivers 593 ft. lbs. of torque for the most demanding applications. The electric brake stops the rotation of the socket, allowing the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity. Added features include the bolt tip ejecting lever located by the power switch for easy tip disposal. For added durability, it features Makita Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™). XPT™ is a protective seal inside the tool and is engineered for improved operation in harsh conditions by channeling water and dust from key internal components.
It’s part of Makita’s expanding 18V Lithium-Ion system, the world’s largest cordless tool system powered by 18V Lithium-Ion slide-style batteries. Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries have the fastest charge times in their categories, so they spend more time working and less time sitting on the charger.
For improved tool performance and extended battery life, Makita created Star Protection Computer Controls™. Star Protection is communication technology that allows the Star Protection-equipped tool and battery to exchange data in real-time and monitor conditions during use to protect against overloading, over-discharging, and overheating. For increased versatility, the tool can also be powered by Makita 18V LXT® and Compact Lithium-Ion batteries with the star symbol on the battery indicating Star Protection inside.
Contact us with any questions you may have.
Makita 36V LXT® Brushless Shear Wrench Kit Features:
- Two 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion batteries deliver the power and run time for corded demands without leaving the 18V LXT® platform
- Up to 14% faster fastening than Makita corded model 6922NB
- Tightens up to 315 M22 torque control bolts per charge using two LXT® 5.0Ah batteries
- Powerful BL™ Brushless motor delivers 593 ft. lbs. of torque to handle the most demanding applications
- Electric brake allows the tool to be repositioned faster for maximum productivity
- Bolt tip ejecting lever located by power switch for easy tip disposal
- Extreme Protection Technology (XPT™) is engineered for improved dust and water resistance for operation in harsh conditions
- Metal gear housing for increased durability
- L.E.D. battery charge indicator alerts the user of drained battery power
- Equipped with shoulder strap hook for maximum portability
- Battery roll cage helps protect batteries from damage due to common everyday handling
- Weighs only 15.7 lbs. with batteries for reduced operator fatigue
- Ergonomic "D-shaped" handle with trigger power switch for increased comfort
- Power switch with trigger-lock button helps prevent accidental start-ups
- Equipped with Star Protection Computer Controls™ to protect against overloading, over-discharging and over-heating
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B provides up to 65% more run time per charge compared to BL1830
- 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah battery BL1850B reaches a full charge in 45 minutes or less
- Dual-Port Rapid Optimum Charger communicates with the battery's built-in chip throughout the charging process to optimize battery life by actively controlling current, voltage and temperature
- Dual-Port Rapid Optimum Charger has a built-in fan to cool the battery for faster, more efficient charging
- Makita technology delivers category-leading charge time so the battery spends more time working and less time sitting on the charger
- Compatible with Makita 18V Lithium-Ion batteries with a Star symbol
- 3-year limited warranty on tool, battery, and charger
- (1) 36V (18V X2) LXT® Brushless Shear Wrench (XTW01ZK)
- (2) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion 5.0Ah Battery (BL1850B)
- (1) 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion Dual Port Charger (DC18RD)
- (1) Inner Sleeve, 7/8" (M22) x M39 (764418-6)
- (1) Outer Sleeve, 7/8" (M22) x M39 (153909-6)
- (1) Inner Sleeve, 3/4" (M20) x M38 (764419-4)
- (1) Outer Sleeve, 3/4" (M20) x M37 (764361-9)
- (1) Screwdriver (783001-0)
- (1) Shoulder Strap (161347-8)
- (1) Tool Case
Only use genuine Makita batteries and chargers
|Dimensions||11.0625 × 14 × 6 in|
2X 18V LXT® Lithium-Ion
|Bolt Size Capacity (A325) :||
5/8", 3/4", 7/8"
|Bolt Size Capacity (A490) :||
|Maximum Torque (ft.lbs./N•m) :||
593 ft.lbs./804 N•m
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.