KLEIN TOOLS Cordless Utility Bucket Light
The Utility Bucket Light is used to light up the surrounding work area during overhead work. The clamp design fits the corners of utility buckets. The mounting handle illuminates the inside of the bucket to find tools quickly and easily. Light is sturdy enough to use standalone on the ground. Designed to fit any DEWALT 20V battery up to 8.0 Ah. Kit includes batteries and charger.
Contact us if you have any questions.
KLEIN TOOLS Cordless Utility Bucket Light Kit
- Cordless Utility Bucket Light provides optimal lighting on the worksite
- Lights both the inside of the bucket and the outside working area
- Clamp function locks to either the straight wall or corner of utility buckets for optimal positioning
- Rotates 300-degrees horizontally and 180-degrees vertically for maximum exposure
- Flood, Spot, and both Flood-Spot settings provide a variety of lighting options up to 2,500 lumens
- Mounting handle features second light to illuminate the inside of the utility bucket to find tools fast
- Ergonomic design with one-handed operation
- Sturdy build to work standalone
- IP56 rated
- Powered by DeWALT 20V lithium-ion batteries; fits up to 8 Ah
- Kit includes light, two 4 Ah batteries, and charger
- 3 year limited warranty
- DeWALT is a registered trademark of the Black & Decker corporation
|Dimensions||23 × 10.5 × 5 in|
Spot: 900; Flood 1600; Spot/Flood: 2500
Spot: 8.5 hr; Flood: 5 hr; Spot/Flood: 3.5 hr
Operating: -5° to 131°F (-15° to 55°C): Charging: 40° to 104°F (4° to 40°C); Storage: 50° to 104°F (10° to 40°C)
Your Opinion Counts!
We really want your feedback on the products we sell at Tallman Equipment. If you’ve used any of the products we sell (whether you bought them from us or not), leave a review on our website. After writing just 3 reviews, you can receive a free Tallman t-shirt.